Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Some pictures as requested from initially unknown Mr.William turned Yew Chong.










__________________________________________________________________

I get bored all of a sudden, so here I am again. BLOGGING. So now what? Oh yeah. All my Indo classmates are back from Malaysia.

Students' comments:
1.Its hot and humid.
2.The things are cheap.
3.Hate the squating toilet.
4.The food was spicy.

OK. I'll forgive them as they are not used to the so non-luxurious life back there. But there is 1 conversation which kinda fueled me up. And the teacher said it IN FRONT OF ME!

Teacher's comment
I always thought that Malaysia was only SLIGHTLY developed than Indonesia but not THIS MUCH. *I was like so damn bengang*. The traffic was so good and the buildings are tall. What surprises me most is that the people back there CAN and are FLUENT in English. *OMG - look at me? Isn't it evident enough?*

Yeap! LOL. I was so shocked by the teacher's comment. WAIT, Did I mentioned TEACHER? Oh yes I did!

No comments: